DSSSB TGT, Patwari, Head Clerk Online Form 2021
Post Title:- DSSSB TGT, Patwari, Head Clerk & Others Online Form 2021
Post Date:- 14-05-2021 || 08:50 AM
Short Details:- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Invites Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post of Group B And C As TGT, LDC, Assistant Teacher, Counselor, Head Clerk And Patwari. Like Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Online Apply.
DSSSB Group B & C Post Online Form 2021
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
DSSSB Recruitment 2021
- Online Start Date :- 25-05-2021
- Online Last Date :- 24-06-2021
- General/ OBC- Rs :- 100
- SC/ ST/ All Female/ Divyang- Rs :- 00
- Fee Pay Online || UPI, Debit card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Age As On 14-04-2021
- Minimum Age :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age :- 32 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification)
|TGT Trained Graduate Teacher :-|
- A Bachelor’s Degree (Honours/ Pass) OR Equivalent from a Recognized University having Secured 45% Marks in Aggregate the Relevant Subject.
- Degree/ Diploma in Training Education.
- Working Knowledge of Hindi
- Should have Qualified CTET from CBSE.
Assistant Teacher Nursery :-
- Senior Secondary School (12th Class) Certificate or Intermediate or Its Equivalent with at least 45% Marks from a Recognized Board/ University.
- Diploma/ Certificate in Nursery Teacher Education Programme of a Duration of not Less than Two Years Or B.Ed. (Nursery) From A Recognized Institute.
- Must Have Passed Hindi At Secondary Level.
Junior Secretarial Assistant LDC :-
- Matriculation/ Secondary School Exam From A Recognized University/ Board Or Equivalent; And Ability To Type At A Speed Of Not Less Than 35 Word Per Minute In English 30 Words Per Minute In Hindi On Computer.
- Bachelor’s Degree In Psychology/ Applied Psychology.
- Post Graduation Diploma In Counseling Psychology, And
- One Year Experience Of Working With Clinical Psychologist/ Organization Working In The Field Of Mental Health/ Drug De-Addiction Center/ Psychiatric Ward In Any Hospital / Clinic. OR
- Master’s Degree In Psychology/ Counseling Psychology/ Clinical Psychology/ Applied Psychology From A Recognized University/ Institute.
- Studied Hindi As a Subject At Any Level From Secondary Onward.
Head Clerk :-
- Bachelor’s Degree OR Equivalent From Any Recognized University And Computer Proficiency.
- Graduate From Any Recognized University OR Equivalent.
Assistant Teacher Primary :-
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with atleast 50% marks and 2-years Diploma in elementary education (by whatever name known) from a recognized Board. OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with atleast 45% marks and 2-years Diploma in elementary education (by whatever name known) in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms And Procedure) Regulation-2002. OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with atleast 50% marks and 4-years Bachelor of elementary education (B.EI.Ed). OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with atleast 50% marks and 2-years Diploma in Education (special education) from a recognized Board. OR
- Graduation and 2-years Diploma in elementary education (by whatever name known) from a recognized Board.
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Must have passed Hindi or Urdu or Punjabi or English as a subject at Secondary Level.
Assistant Teacher Primary (NDMC) :-
- 12th Pass with 50% Marks (5% relaxation in case of SC/ ST) from a recognized Board.
- 2 years Diploma in primary education / certificate course in ETE/ JBT/ DIET/ B.EI.Ed. from a recognized institution.
- Must have passed Hindi as a subject in 10th class.
- The candidate should have passed in Central Teacher Eligibility Test, to be conducted by the appropriate Govt. in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
|Post Wise Vacancy Details|
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit|
|TGT (Hindi) Female||551||32|
|TGT (Hindi) Male||556||32|
|TGT (Natural Sc.) Male||1040||32|
|TGT (Natural Sc.) Female||824||32|
|TGT (Maths) Female||1167||32|
|TGT (Maths) Male||988||32|
|TGT (Social Sc.) Male||469||32|
|TGT (Social Sc.) Female||662||32|
|TGT (Benali) Male||1||32|
|Assistant Teacher (Primary)||434||30|
|Assistant Teacher (Nursery)||74||30|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (LDC)||278||18-27|
|Assistant Teacher (Primary) In NDMC||120||30|